The program format selected was based on an exciting Italian Job heist in which teams of 4-5 were provided with class A cars.
Driving from one job site to complete initiative activities. Then receive their next job at another site.
A remarkable achievement for The Transport NSW crew was maneuvering cars through narrow Newcastle streets and accomplishing the serious yet fun team challenges (Jobs).
Each set of team building activities was custom designed to:
- implement excellent communication strategies
- project plan their escape routes
- utilise problem solving skills
- familiarise themselves with project sites throughout Newcastle
- integrate staff from various departments
- get to know each other better GTNYG (get to know you games)
- share a unique team bonding experience
- learn more about Newcastle
- have excellent fun accomplishing corporate challenges together
The Italian Job Team Event started at Transport NSW offices
on Honeysuckle Parade Newcastle, visiting:
- King Edward Park for an operatic singing contest
- Mereweather Beach for beach and bubbler activities
- Fort Scratchley to accomplish a strategic master mind and god father quest
- Anzac Memorial Walk recognising ANZAC history and the significance of historic sites
- Finishing at the Queens Wharf Harbour Event Center with a final Black Jack Game
Client Coordinator Reference Testimonial to Thrill Team Events
“Hello Konrad, Michelle, Betty and Duncan.
Thank you so much for a great day. It was well planned, executed and ran very smoothly.
I think everyone had a fabulous time – gorgeous weather too.
It’s so nice to be acknowledged for all that planning that goes on beforehand!
I’m sure we will meet again soon.”
Project Coordinator, Program Delivery
Infrastructure and Services, Transport for NSW
Level 5 Tower A Zenith Centre 821 Pacific Highway Chatswood NSW
To organise your next team event in Sydney, Hunter Valley or Newcastle. Develop a custom built team building program that integrate cars, buses, ferries or trains into a wonderful Italian Job please speak with Thrill coordinator and PCO (professional Conference Coordinator) Konrad Lippmann on T: 02 9630 2222.