Thrill wine Devine tasting and wine blending activities are ideal for corporate groups to share a unique experience at the Cellar Door of Wineries or we can bring the winery experience direct to your conferences, meetings, functions and offices. THRILL team events would love to share a wine or two and with you and your guests at a winery cellar door or conference center. From wine barrel rolling to grape stomping and wine waitering, wine tasting and wine blending. Excellent compliment to your Master Chef Corporate Cooking events.
Select from 10 Wine Tasting Celebration activities to Thrill Your Staff with Unique Corporate Events
- Which Wine is That – Taste, define and determine individual wines and unique wine styles from Chardonnay to Shiraz
- Wine Puzzler – complete a wine puzzle to succeed
- Viticulture – no longer a secret word related to wine making in Australia
- Vignons of Wines – enjoy stories of wine ventures and cellar door experiences shared
- Wine Making Process – relay through a fun set of wine based games and activities in your teams to compete and win
- Grape Throwing / Grape Stomping
– Ceasar togas on, Now throw grapes in. Squish and macerate those golden globes with the feet to produce funky wine juice
- Blind fold wine tasting tests
– test your palate and wine knowledge or start from the beginning
- Wine Waitering Challenge
– carry wines aboard waitering tray around set course and serve wines to your guests and colleagues
- Barrel Rolling – laughs and smiles as you roll the wine barrels in a relay competition
- Wine Label Making – extraordinary creative talents exposed.
Mobile Wine Events are Fun to Engage Your Teams Senses
We can supply wines from all over Australia. With a focus on Lower, Mid and Upper Hunter Valley, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley, Mudgee or Rutherglen, Yarra and Orange wine regions.
Do you have a venue or we can come to your offices / premises or conference venues.
Do you prefer to sample and taste or complete wine related activities?
if so is there a preference for certain styles of wine or regions?
be active and complete a wine appreciation, wine blending
Will you be keen for games to accompany the wine?
Would you like any catering to match the wine experience?
With these details we can set up a suitable evening for you and your guests
Halliday and Thrill Events utilises the 100 point wine scoring system to define wine Quality
94–100 – Outstanding
90–93 – Highly recommended
87–89 – Recommended
84–86 – Fair to good
80–83 – An everyday wine
75–79 – Deficient
James Halliday’s wine scores on Wine-Searcher. Score range: 65 – 100 points, 50% fall between: 88 – 94 points, Average score: 90.3 points. Data sourced from October 2015
Thrill utilises the Halliday Rank Scale Scoring system to judge the quality rating of the wines desired to taste or blend – link here for Halliday’s 100 scoring system.
Contact Thrill events to develop and custom build or tailor a unique wine experience for your group, workplace, staff and employees. 02 9630 2222.
2 Free bottles of Hunter Valley or Southern Highlands Wine for events with more than 21 guests.