Thrill wine Devine tasting and wine blending activities are ideal for corporate groups to share a unique experience at Winery Cellar Door.
Or we can bring the winery experience direct to your conferences, meetings, functions and offices.
THRILL team events would love to share a wine or two and with you and your guests at a winery cellar door or conference centre.
From wine barrel rolling to grape stomping and wine waitering, wine tasting and wine blending. Excellent compliment to your Master Chef Corporate Cooking events.
Select to Taste 10 Wine Tasting Celebration activities to Thrill Your Staff
- Which Wine is That – Taste, define and determine individual wines and unique wine styles from Chardonnay to Shiraz
- Wine Puzzler – complete a wine puzzle to succeed
- Viticulture – no longer a secret word related to wine making in Australia
- Vignons of Wines – enjoy stories of wine ventures and cellar door experiences shared
- Wine Making Process – relay through a fun set of wine based games and activities in your teams to compete and win
- Grape Throwing / Grape Stomping – Ceasar togas on, Now throw grapes in. Squish and macerate those golden globes with the feet to produce funky wine juice
- Blind fold wine tasting tests – test your palate and wine knowledge or start from the beginning
- Wine Waitering Challenge – carry wines aboard waitering tray around set course and serve wines to your guests and colleagues
- Barrel Rolling – laughs and smiles as you roll the wine barrels in a relay competition
- Wine Label Making – extraordinary creative talents exposed.
Mobile Fun Wine Events to Engage Your Teams Senses
We can supply wines from all over Australia. With a focus on Lower, Mid and Upper Hunter Valley, Clare Valley, Barossa Valley, Mudgee or Rutherglen, Yarra and Orange wine regions.
Do you have a venue or we can come to your offices / premises or conference venues. Do you prefer to sample and taste or complete wine related activities? if so is there a preference for certain styles of wine or regions? be active and complete a wine appreciation, wine blending Will you be keen for games to accompany the wine?
Would you like any catering to match the wine experience?
Let us know the details and we can set up a suitable evening for you and your guests.
Halliday utilises a 100 point wine scoring system to define wine Quality – Let Thrill know the wine Quality level for your next team event
- 94–100 – Outstanding
- 90–93 – Highly recommended
- 87–89 – Recommended
- 84–86 – Fair to good
- 80–83 – An everyday wine
- 75–79 – Deficient
Reference : James Halliday’s wine scores Wine-Searcher.
Thrill utilises the Halliday Rank Scale Scoring system to judge the quality rating of the wines desired to taste or blend – link here for Halliday’s 100 scoring system.
Contact Thrill events to develop and custom build or tailor a unique wine experience for your group, workplace, staff and employees.
Free Offer: 2 Free bottles of Hunter Valley or Southern Highlands Wine for events with more than 30 guests.
Thrill Wine Events