At Thrill we love facilitating and creating dynamic fun team events from Team Building Activities to engaging Corporate Events for business work groups that excite, motivate, inspire, entertain all your staff, employees, managers and leaders to enjoy a healthy cooperative fun work-life balance.
If you are looking to provide memorable motivational experiences to your meetings, conferences and occasions. We create the amazing positive +ve impact to ensure you develop the right mindset in your staff, employees, delegates and conference attendees.
We are a passionate crew that are qualified and skilled in handling large or small conference events. Having become experts in corporate team building for all companies sectors. With over 22 exceptional years teambuilding and events industry experience since 1995.
Backed with professional accreditation facilitation of Team Management Systems TMS and Myers Briggs MBTI team profiling.
Corporate Events Balanced with 50 Team Building Activities to Engage, Reward or Entertain Staff
Amazing experiences for corporate events and large groups. We are event planners that achieve excellent results. Building Memories for your staff, employees and clients. Perfect for team bonding, experiences, conferences, AGM’s, EOFY events, functions and Christmas parties.
Team Development programs are delivered in Sydney, Brisbane, Surfers, Kingscliff, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Australia wide services. Guaranteeing realistic, rewarding results that brings smiles from inspirational interactive experiences to your people.
- THRILL is celebrating 22 years experience in 2017; established since 1995.
- Facilitated over 125,000+ participants through a excellent range of team building activities and events.
- Delivering more than 5,000 rewarding corporate events.
- Engaging intelligent programs with exceptional results.
- Working with small businesses from 10 managers to corporate groups with 100’s of employees and staff.
- Facilitating the top 500 corporations, engaging their employees to succeed effectively.
- Thrill team building experiences are an invaluable asset for your next corporate event.
- We understand and consistently deliver exciting team events that engage and motivate all groups.
- Exceeding the expectation of a valued customer experience with a return on your investment.
THRILL team has researched 1,000’s of hours of amazing reality TV and You Tube Videos of team building activities. Bringing your business the latest selection of unique and new activities available. Custom Built, Creating, Designing and Delivering Thrill events that are professionally developed and delivered.
Select Excellent Team Building Activities or CSR from a Company That Custom Builds Event Planning Success
The idea of team building as an industry, originated with the likes of Outward Bound and Project Adventure. Demonstrating the value of group activities like Trust Falls and Spiders Web Initiatives to build teamwork. Our bible, was books such as Silver Bullets by the esteemed Karl Rohnke and Project Adventure people.
In 2017 the industry of team building training exercises and employee engagement in companies will be further transformed. Include more technology. However 1 thing will remain – our focus on people and their interactions.
We share with you our insight into the top ten tips to select the right team building ideas. Providing experiences that energise, reward, educate and motivate your staff and employees.
- Relevant historical performance and a passion for people to achieve success!
- Asks questions and demonstrates understanding of your requirements
- Communicates in the event lead up with you and your staff
- Is organised, manages risks and is insured with a current $20 million public liability insurance policy
- Has existing relationships with conference venues, organisations, government departments and facilities management
- Qualified and proven talent in bringing value to your staff
- Relates and is able to engage, inspire and motivate your employees
- Performs the contracted team building service to an excellent professional standard
- Evaluates your experience of their services and implements the feedback
- Provides incentives for ongoing return business.
We Guarantee that THRILL accomplishes and delivers on all 10 criteria.
- CHARITY Team Building Activities; from Building Bikes, Trikes,red Wagons filled with Christmas Toys 4 Kids and Furniture for Families. Donate your teamwork training to worthy causes.
- AMAZING Races in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Blue Mountains, Southern Highlands and Hunter Valley.
- COOKING Team Master Chef Style, My Kitchen Rules and Taste Revolutions in Sydney
- SURVIVOR Outwit, Out Play, Out Smart on The Beaches or The Bush reinforced with I’m A Team Player Get Me Out Of Here
- FUN n Team Building Games – Conducted Everywhere!
- Mini Olympics Games – Getting your team ready for fun relays, games and laughter!
- ADVENTURE Experiences of Paddling Kayaks, Canoes, Cycling Bikes, Abseiling, Orienteering, Canyoning, White Water Rafting, Ropes Courses, Obstacle Courses – with our partners Bushsports Australia.
- CREATIVE Team Building Ideas; Wild at Art Painting, Sculpting, Dancing and the most fun amazing Flash Mobs.
- TREASURE Hunts Indoor Escapes, Outdoor Quests and MISSION Possible Events
- CONSTRUCT Your Team development and leadership initiatives with Pyramids, Logos and incredible Construction Projects. Backed by MBTI or TMS
Experience Refreshing Team Building Events that your People will Like
It’s no secret that recent team building activities successes have ridden on the success of reality TV shows. Like I’m a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here. CBS Survivor, CBS Amazing Races, Shine Endomol Master Chef Cooking, My Kitchen Rules MKR.
Also Minute to Win It, Dancing with The Stars and our signature Thrill Flash Mobs. Are all world wide viewing phenomenons. Pitting real people into celebrity status.
At Thrill we provide exciting corporate events and an activities that are safe for all to participate in. Delivering proven team building games, superb ideas and strategies for team development. Suitable for learning, leadership, staff engagement or corporate entertainment. Facilitated with intelligent friendly professional staff. Proven with over 120,000 staff participating in Thrill events.
Please visit THRILL on Facebook for excellent team building ideas, recent images and events.
We ask you; which adult team activities have you experienced recently?
From here, we work with you to create your next employee experience. We put THRILL’s skills and energies into the event organisation and delivery of quality services, so you don’t waste yours. Selecting the right person and company at the helm of your employee event. Avoids the ‘Hit and Miss’ approach.
Events only succeed when structured sequentially, with your final goal in sight. Partner up with Thrill to deliver your next and best activities.
Capture your Staff’s Imagination by Building Teamwork for Kids Charity that gives your Employees a real Thrill
Invest and employ a strategic team development company that listens and custom builds your activities and events free of charge. We deliver professional events with experienced facilitators that have personality. They engage and work with your people delivering outcomes and results that empower.
Enquire NOW to have Thrill facilitators with 22 years industry leading experience. 5,250+ corporate events.
Coordinate, facilitate and deliver your next Sydney, Hunter Valley, Central Coast, Blue Mountains or Southern Highlands. Also Melbourne, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Brisbane, Cairns, Port Douglas team building experiences made fun – Australia wide.
Speak with us to create inspiring solutions or use Thrill as your event planning professionals and professional conference organisers.
Please complete THRILL’s free Team Development and Event NEEDS ANALYSIS to help further develop your ideas.
Exciting, engaging team building activities, corporate Christmas celebrations, EOFY party events and team development work solutions.
Please call the corporate event planning team at Thrill on: 02 9630 2222 now, or email us email@example.com