Team building activities and events by Thrill. Our business is set up to motivate, engage, reward and develop your people. The staff, employees, managers, leaders, entire work forces. We are accredited conference and corporate team building activities specialists with 21 years experience. We are qualified in Team Management Systems TMS and MBTI team profiling facilitation.
Offering amazing experiences and edutainment for corporate events that achieve excellent results. Our Team Development programs are delivered in Sydney, Brisbane, Surfers, Kingscliff, Gold Coast, Melbourne and throughout Australia. Guaranteeing realistic, rewarding results that brings lasting smiles and inspirational experiences to your people.
- THRILL has 21 years experience, established in 1995.
- Facilitated over 120,000+ participants through a excellent range of team building activities.
- Delivering more than 4,270 rewarding corporate events.
- Yielding exceptional engaging results.
- Working with small businesses from 10 managers to 100’s of staff.
- Facilitating top 500 corporate companies with 1,000’s of employees.
- Thrill team building experiences are an invaluable asset for your next corporate event.
- We understand and deliver exciting team events that engage and motivate all groups.
- Exceeding the expectation of a valued customer experience with a return on the investment.
THRILL team has researched 1,000’s of hours of amazing reality TV and You Tube Videos of team building activities. To bring you the latest fun activities available in the market. We custom build, create, design and deliver our own events that are professionally developed and facilitated. Resulting in Thrill services with over 50 corporate event ideas and packages to inspire and reward your staff.
The idea of team building as an industry, originated with the likes of Outward Bound and Project Adventure. Demonstrating the value of group activities like Trust Falls and Spiders Web Initiatives to build teamwork. Our bible, was books such as Silver Bullets by the esteemed Karl Rohnke and Project Adventure. In 2016 the industry of team building training exercises and employee engagement in companies has been transformed. We share with you our insight into the top ten tips to select the right team building ideas. Providing experiences that energise, reward, educate and motivate your staff and employees.
- Have relevant historical performance and a passion for people to achieve
- Asks questions and demonstrates understanding of your requirements
- Communicates in the event lead up with you and your staff
- Is organised, manages risks and is insured with a current $20 million public liability insurance policy
- Has existing relationships with conference venues, organisations, government departments and facilities management
- Qualified and proven talent in bringing value to your staff
- Relates and is able to engage, inspire and motivate your employees
- Performs the contracted team building service to an excellent professional standard
- Evaluates your experience of their services and implements the feedback
- Provides incentives for ongoing return business.
We Guarantee that THRILL accomplishes all 10 criteria.
- AMAZING Races in Sydney or Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Cairns and in the Hunter Valley.
- COOKING Team Master Chef Style, My Kitchen Rules or Taste Revolutions
- SURVIVOR Outwit, Out Play, Out Smart on The Beaches or The Bush reinforced with I’m A Team Player Get Me Out Of Here
- CHARITY Team Building Activities; from Building Bikes or Toys for Kids to Furniture for Families. Donating your teamwork to worthy causes.
- FUN n Team Building Games – Everywhere!
- Mini Olympics Games – Getting your team ready to celebrate RIO
- ADVENTURE Experiences of Paddling Kayaks, Canoes, Cycling, Ropes, Obstacle Courses – with our partners Bushsports Australia.
- CREATIVE Team Activities; Wild at Art Expression Painting, Sculpting, Dancing or Flash Mobs.
- TREASURE Hunts Indoor Escapes or Outdoor Quests and MISSION Is-Possible
- CONSTRUCT Your Team development and leadership initiatives with Pyramids, Logos and incredible Construction Projects
It’s no secret that recent team building activities successes have ridden on the boom of reality TV shows. Like I’m a Celebrity, Get me Out of Here. CBS Survivor, CBS Amazing Races, Master Chef Cooking, My Kitchen Rules MKR. Also Minute to Win It, Dancing with The Stars and Flash Mobs. Are all world wide viewing phenomenons. Pitting real people into celebrity status. Where inter relationships are tested, people put under stress. They succeed or fail.
At Thrill we provide exciting corporate events and an activities safety net. Delivering proven team building games, ideas and strategies. Suitable for learning, leadership, staff engagement or corporate entertainment. Facilitated with intelligence. Proven by over 120,000 Thrilled clients. Visit THRILL on Facebook for excellent team building ideas, recent images and events.
We ask you, which activities have your team experienced? From here, we work with you to create your next employee experience. We put THRILL’s skills and energies into the event organisation and delivery of quality services, so you don’t waste yours. Selecting the right person and company at the helm of your employee event. Avoids the ‘Hit and Miss’ approach. Events only succeed when structured sequentially, with your final goal in sight. Partner up with Thrill to deliver your next and best activities.
Having a strategic team development company to custom build your activities and events free of charge is amazing. We deliver professional events with experienced facilitators that have personality. They engage and work with your people and audience.
Enquire now to have Thrill team builders with 21 years industry experience. 4,300+ corporate events. Coordinate, facilitate and deliver your next Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise and Brisbane team building experiences in Sydney or Australia wide.
Speak with us to brainstorm or complete a free Team Development and Event NEEDS ANALYSIS clarifying your ideas. To arm you with the right tools for ‘exciting, engaging team building activities and teamwork solutions’. Working within your budget and time-frame.
Call T: 02 9630 2222 now or email email@example.com