Congratulations Deloitte Trivia celebration Teams, your staff, employees and workers showed brilliance and flair during Friday’s End of Financial Year EOFY Fun Celebration in The Rocks Sydney. Simply a sensational evenings entertainment. Engagement, participation, style and the very best fun a happy team can be empowered with!
The Thrill team loved entertaining your staff and bringing out their exceptional best.
Michelle Chapman was at the helm of the programs events. Alongside Konrad Lippmann the Trivia Host master of ceremonies.
Ensuring the Multi media was running smoothly. Booking out the entire The Rawson Room in The Rocks, Sydney.
Here Thrill created a magic, electric, exciting atmosphere that had all 300 Deloitte. staff cheering for more, as the Sydney Harbour Events staff kept up with delicious food and drinks flowing.
Deloitte Trivia Action Activities were Enthusiastically Embraced with 29 tables 300 staff and the Beat the Boss Crew
Competing for the spotlight to answer trivia question.
Activating the cerebral across all Trivia Categories from Sport to Culture. Whilst dancing, singing, playing, puzzling, creating and laughing!
- Thrill accomplished 2 rounds of rich, insightful trivia questions that got all tables debating their theories on which was the most suitable answer. Nearly everyone got the 1st Trivia question of; “what sits on Bennelong Point”?
Email email@example.com to see if you are correct!
- Deloitte’s Got Talent – incredible contortionist displayed her jaw dropping flexibility by linking fingers and rotation her shoulders to reverse our natural human form. Another wickedly skilled contender was a vocal beat boxer followed by the effervescent hand air sound musician!
- Rising Stars – rated a fantastic audience response.
- Spics and Specks Music Trivia; with the likes of guest stars; Gangnam Style by Psy and Michael Jackson flair from Thriller to Billy Jean.
- Show me the money; here a gentleman offered $100 polymer Australian Dollar direct to the Thrill Trivia Games Host and thereby promptly lost his money. The real trivia question here was Who is on the Front of the Australian $100 note?
Taralyn Elliott the Deloitte. event coordinator in Sydney wrote this morning:
“Just a quick note to say thank you for a great job on Friday! Everyone commented on how much they enjoyed it!
I hope we can make it an annual event!!”
Partner | Assurance & Advisory
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu | www.deloitte.com.au
When are you looking to celebrate your staff’s achievement and invest in your employees with rewarding interactive fun that bonds teams?
Call Thrill to assist in developing new Team Building Ideas.